What are you waiting for? Intel is looking for the most innovative and unique uses of Perceptual Computing. A grand-prize of $100,000 and thousand...
In the wake of our latest Kickstarter campaign update – and the new ‘magazine’ space here on CAN – it is time for us to report back home.
- Developer at ToBe.Us
- Front-End Developer at CLEVER°FRANKE
- Creative Coder / Straight Programmer at Random International
- Front End Developer at Funded Startup / Spiral Genetics
- Experienced Creative Coder at AllofUs
- Front-end Developer at Sennep
- Digital/Experiential Producer at MPC
- Interactive & Experiential Art Director at MPC
- Interactive Designer at Stinkdigital
- Cologne based illustrator Peter Boehme finds landscapes on Street View and then draws over them.
via Google Street-View Landscape Sketches | Digital ...
- John Maeda weighs in on the iOS 7 'superflat' non-controversy.
- computerized machine embroidered lace mounted on velvet
via Laura Splan - Doilies.
- 3D Printshow: London 2013 (Dates: 07/11/2013 - 09/11/2013) / Paris 2013 (Dates: 15/11/2013 - 16/11/2013)
- In the wastelands of [the digital revolution's] aftermath, what is still burning?
- GLITCH at RUA RED is an annual festival that brings together leading media and technology artists, curators, researchers, and artist ...
- Workshop with Sébastien Bourdeauducq in Berlin
via PLATOON KUNSTHALLE - THINK TANK sessions.
- Julian Assange on “THE New Digital Age” by Eric Schmidt and Jared Cohen.
via The Banality of ‘Don’t Be Evil’ by Julian ...
- MiRA Festival is pleased to announce the 2013 edition of OPEN CALL
via 2013 VISUAL OPEN CALL | M!RA.
- by Philipp Meyer
via Life - A tactile comic for the blind | Philipp Meyer.