The Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE) is the leading electronic music conference and the biggest club festival for electronic music. Founded fourteen years ago, ADE first came to light in 1996 as a small conference with a few hundred music professionals and a festival program in 3 clubs with 30 DJs. Now in 2010, ADE has grown to become the ultimate platform to meet international business partners, introduce businesses to a worldwide audience and get in touch with new people, new music and new trends. Check out the full program.
After a successful match between Amsterdam Dance Event & MUSIC & BITS in 2009, the groups are teaming up once again for this edition. Music & Bits brings together a team of international professionals and speakers to share thoughts and knowledge on the endless developing digital era.
I am pleased to announce I will be speaking at the event together with Dave Haynes (Soundcloud, MusicHackDay), Minivegas, Brian Whitman (Echonest) and others.
Filip will discuss digital ecosystems, designing for immersive experiences and what role both physical and digital play in our daily life. The talk will focus on iPhone and iPad platforms covering topics such as tools and frameworks, design, production, curation and distribution of digital content relating in particular to music and sound. If you always wanted to venture into iPad/iPhone development or simply wondered about the role these devices play in the future of music creation, production or performance, this is a talk you wouldn’t want want to miss.
When: 20-23rd October 2010
Where: All over Amsterdam
Music and Bits Conference: Felix Meritis
We are also giving away one full pass (€320) to the full Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE) with entry into every ADE venue (41 venues) without any hassle or entrance fee nor standing in line. Also included is access to full day conference with leading experts from across the globe participating in the program. (The event is totally sold out, only conference tickets remaining)
All you have to do is Tweet this and you will be entered in the random draw next friday. Read below for Rules and Information.
One lucky winner will be chosen Friday (8th Oct).
Winner is Eralda van Zurk aka @EraldavanZurk!
Make sure you are following @creativeapps as we will send you DM if you are a winner.
Facts & figures ADE 2009: festival visitors 90.000, conference visitors 2.100 (sold out), ADE Next visitors 400 (sold out), Nationalities 52, Artists 700+, Clubs/venues 41, Journalists & Media 211.
Rules and information
1. The event is being held in Amsterdam/Netherlands: http://amsterdam-dance-event.nl/ from the 20th-23rd October 2010. You will need to arrange your own travel and accommodation (not included). If you win the ticket and you can’t make it to the event, we would appreciate you let us know so we can give the ticket to someone else.
2. Competition is open to everyone and anyone but you must be over 18 years of age. There will be a total of ONE winner for this competition.
3. Winner will be selected by random.
4. Winner will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their full name and postal address. If they wish to pass on a ticket to another person, we will need their name and postal address. If the winner does not respond by the following Friday (15th Oct) we will pick another winner.
5. Only one entry per person.
Posted on: 01/10/2010