We’ve teamed up with Geeky By Nature to bring CAN readers a chance to win free tickets to the event to be held in NYC between March 31st and April 1st. Included are two full days of design, art and code for digital designers and developers. Read on how to win..
What is Geeky by Nature all about? It’s about bringing together the worlds best artists, designers, coders, and creative minds to explore the possibilities that other disciplines can bring. Whether it’s computer based, film, print or inspirational, one thing is for sure, it will be unmissable! GBN will be an amazing two days, exploring the best from art, code & design. Add a list of speakers who are second to none, a whole lot of creative inspiration, the backdrop of New York City and you have the ingredients for a really exciting two days!
The line includes Jared Tarbell, Branden Hall, Keith Peters, Hillman Curtis, Gmunk, Grant Skinner, Robert Hodgin, Joshua Davis, Ken Perlin, Paula Scher, Lisa Larson-Kelley, Rob Chiu, Andre Michelle, Jer Thorp, Joa Ebert, Rich Shupe, Chuck Freedman, Joshua Hirsch and Joel Gethin Lewis.
We have a total of 4 tickets (4 x $299) to giveaway and we’ll find a lucky winner every weak leading up to the event.
All you have to do is tweet this post and you’ll be entered into the random draw.
One lucky winner will be chosen each week starting Wednesday
9th, then 16th, 23rd and 30th March.
Make sure you are following @creativeapps as we will send you a DM if you are a winner.
WINNER #1 - @lionelbui
WINNER #2 - @nselikoff
WINNER #3 - @mariame
WINNER #4 - @AlliArchitect
If you can’t wait and want to save money, see CAN sidebar for special code to get $100 off the price of the ticket.
See you in NYC!
Rules and information
1. The event is being held in New York City: SVA Theatre from March 31st to 1st April 2011. You will need to arrange your own travel and accommodation (not included). If you win the ticket and you can’t make it to the event, we would appreciate you let us know so we can give the ticket to someone else. Tickets once issued are not transferable!
2. Competition is open to everyone and anyone but you must be over 18 years of age. There will be a total of FOUR winners for this competition.
3. Winner will be selected by random.
4. Winner will be contacted first via twitter to provide email address. If they wish to pass on a ticket to another person, we will need their email but this MUST be done before the ticket is issued. If the winner does not respond within 3 days of each giveaway we will pick another winner. You must follow @creativeapps to receive a DM.
5. Only one entry per person.
Posted on: 04/03/2011
Posted in: Events