Thanks to the team at PUSH N900 we have two tickets to giveaway to this weeks (Thursday 4th Feb) invite only event in London!!
To win a ticket, all you have to do is leave a comment below and we’ll pick a winner tomorrow, Tuesday at 10pm (UK Time).
What is PUSH N900?
The N900 is the most powerful device Nokia has ever created, and it’s built with Maemo software – which is completely open source. Nokia has asked teams of hackers all around the world to have a play. In response, they got hundreds of inspiring dreams and visions. They are now down to 5 teams whose visions are becoming a reality.
Rules and information.
1. The event is being held in London on 4th of February. You will need to be London based or live near to come to the event. If you win the ticket and you can’t make it to the event, we would appreciate you let us know so we can give the ticket to runner-ups.
2. Competition is open to everyone and anyone. There will be a total of TWO winners for this competition (you can bring one more person along with you).
3. Winners will be selected randomly using random.org website, picking comment # twice.
4. Winners will be contacted via email or twitter and will be asked to provide their their Email address. If they wish to pass on a ticket to another person, we will need their email address. If the winner does not respond by midday on Wednesday (10am, 3rd Feb) we will pick another winner.
5. If you double post comment, you will be automatically disqualified (we can tell!!)
Latest from PUSH N900
….and Solderin Skaters, Episode 4.