Published twice per year, each issue of HOLO is comprised of 200 pages and provide intimate views into fascinating studios, workshops, galleries and institutions around the world, seen through the eyes of stellar photographers and talented writers. The pace, depth and sensibility of print allows us to invest heavily in each story, and craft months of research, travels and conversations into nuanced portraits you won't find anywhere else.
CAN is an active participator, curator, host and organiser of many events around the world, bringing artists/creators with their audience and facilitating forward looking debate about the position of technology in art and culture.
On CAN, employers are able to connect to skilled and talented job-seekers worldwide through direct access to thousands of readers daily on CAN. It’s only $25 to submit a job ad on CAN.
- Royale in LA are looking for Technical Director/Lead Developer to help bring technological and creative solutions to team discussions......
- Every Interaction, a small, independent, creative, UX/UI design agency are looking for a middle-weight UI & web designer with......
- An exceptional opportunity to join world renowned multidisciplinary digital art & design studio Universal Everything....
- JUXT in San Francisco are looking for a Senior Software Architect to research, design, prototype, and develop front- and......
- restons sérieux in Lausanne are looking for a very motivated front-end developer, on a free-lance basis....
HOLO - a magazine exploring the convergence of art, science and technology
HOLO is dedicated to rich, detailed stories that demand time and attention. With HOLO we are committed to telling these stories – attentively and expertly – in a composed, spacious medium that does them justice.
© 2013 CreativeApplications.Net
Licensed under a Creative Commons License.