DotEditor is an iPhone drawing application that allows you to create 16×16 pixel art drawings. Similar to 32×32 pixel editorÂ we reviewed weeks back, DotEditor is a full colour pixel drawing tool. You can create custom color palettes and use them in your pixel illustrations. Although the app includes many features including things such as e-mailing files as GIF file, PNG file, and the ICO file, there is a slight lack of control when drawing. You may find yourself constantly deleting errors and redrawing parts of your drawing but this should not detract from using many tools available at your disposal to create the perfect pixel art piece.
– Character management up to 100.
– One dot upper and lower, right and left movement.
– Right and left, upper and lower reversing.
– 90 degrees in the right and 90-degree in the left rotations.
– Easy color selection by preset color.
– Color selection by RGB and HSB slider.
– Save to photo album.
– Create icon for address book entries.
See alsoÂ 32×32 [iPhone]