After a number of rejections, MSA Remote by Mehmet Akten is now finally available in the AppStore!
MSA RemoteÂ is a remote control application for iPhone & iPod Touch that sends OSC messages over the wifi network. This allows you to control any OSC supporting applications such as Max/MSP/Jitter, PureData, Reaktor, VDMX, vvvv, Resolume, Quartz Composer etc.
By mapping the OSC to midi on desktop (e.g. using OSCulator) allows further control of any application which supports midi such as Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic Pro, 3DSMax etc. In addition, developers can easily integrate OSC into their applications knowing it can be controlled remotely.
- Multitouch information sent using standard TUIO protocol for instant integration with existing TUIO clients
- Accelerometer data for each axis (x, y, z) is sent
- 64 faders (8 pages of 8 faders)
- 64 triggers (8 pages of 8 triggers)
- 108 key (9 octaves) VELOCITY SENSITIVE polyphonic keyboard. Yes, the harder you hit the keys, the greater the velocity.
- Settings are automatically saved and restored
- Multitouch area orientation can be set as desired
- All information on protocols are documented in the app
Developer: Memo (Mehmet) Akten
Posted on: 29/06/2009