Location: Frome, Somerset, UK
Who we are
Engine collaborate with leading brands and agencies to produce engaging, carefully crafted digital experiences and tools including websites and apps. From our Somerset studio we work for a range of clients from local boutiques to international brands such as Nike, Paul Smith and Red Bull – with a particular focus on architecture, design and independent music.
We tailor simple solutions to often complex problems. The majority of our work is bespoke and hand made. The quality of finish is essential and we take pride in achieving great outcomes for our clients, with most of our work coming from referral.
We’re looking for
– Appreciation and understanding of good design
– Good mathematical ability
– Attention to detail is essential
– Some experience coding in HTML and CSS
– Involvement building at least one website or app
– Fundamental computer skills and experience using a Mac
– Articulate, sound work ethic and strong interpersonal skills
– Passion for music and technology a bonus
– Competitive salary and benefits package
– Initially a temporary contract with potential for permanent placement
– Flexible working hours / days to fit work around study commitments
– Hands-on experience, producing applications and websites for a range of interesting and high profile clients
– Training, to produce work of the highest standard
– Involvement in every step of a project, from brief to launch
– Best available hardware and software for the job
– Light, modern and sociable workspace in Frome
– Ten minute walk from train station with on-site parking and cafe
How To Apply:
To apply, please send a CV to Sophie Day, along with any examples of your work, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org – or for an informal chat about the role please call us on 01373 800420.