Company: Catalysis Communications
Location: London EC1
Catalysis is a creative integrated marketing agency, carrying out award-winning campaigns for large, global technology companies. Our portfolio of clients includes Autodesk, CA Technologies, IBM, HPE and TIBCO.
Our dynamic team of consultants comes from a range of backgrounds, but we all share a passion for developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight our clients and drive real results. We actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment.
We create a range of assets (from digital advertising, animation, data visualisation and print brochures to web design, experiential design and video content) that help our clients tell their stories and reach their target audiences in powerful, entertaining and informative ways.
Interim design portfolio: http://staging.catalysis.co.uk/catalysis/folio/
About the role
We are now looking for an enthusiastic, creative and skilled artworker to help the studio team in the production of brochures, banners, websites, reports, storyboards and presentations for pitches and client assets.
• Assist the designers in the artworking of brochures, banners, websites, reports and presentations for a range of clients
• Assist with catalogue versioning, email and web artwork and proofing
• Occasionally assist with retouching and visualising
• Work with the account management team to assist with the artworking for key pitch presentations
• Offering input into creative meetings and sharing ideas
Key skills and experience
• Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Diverse portfolio which demonstrates proficiency in the artworking of banners, brochures, concept mock-ups, presentations and posters
• 1-2 years of experience within the creative industry, preferably in an artworker role
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• A strong desire to learn and progress within the sector
• Previous creative agency experience is desirable
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Although not essential, a degree in a related discipline would be highly preferable
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits available to the right candidate depending on experience
How To Apply:
To find out more, please send your CV and Portfolio (link or PDF) to email@example.com, quoting ‘CA’ and let us know why you’d be the right person for us.