Company: Future Corp
Category: Art Director
Future Corp designs and builds digital products for disruptors and innovators in the worlds of art, fashion, culture, tech and design. Clients have included Mario Testino, MoMa, Damien Hirst, Moncler, The xx and Grace Coddington.
We are currently seeking an experienced digital art director who can conceptualise creative solutions for a wide variety of digital project types, from single page ‘statement’ sites to full ecommerce solutions.
The role requires an individual who has deep understanding of best practices in UX and UI, but constantly strives to discover creative opportunities to push these disciplines forward.
Specific to this position, the successful candidate will have know-how and interest in more traditional content art direction, from mood boards, to being present on shoots.
The position can be filled by candidates wishing to work with us in our co-working studio space in Dalston, or remotely.
– 4+ years experience
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Strong time-management and communication skills
– Hands-on and pro-active work-ethic
– Proficiency in Sketch is essential
– Experience with Principle or similar is desired
– An ability to create achievable and robust products via well-thought out, well-executed research and designs and prototypes
– Consistently researching new tools, technologies, innovations, trends and maintaining best practices
– Oversee and develop the information architecture, user experience and user interface, from concept to final execution, within deadlines.
– Create briefs and attend, facilitate and own creative workshops with clients
– Mock up static and animated design concepts in keynote presentations for business development
– Contributing to the creation of estimates and timelines for projects in development
How To Apply:
To apply please send your portfolio, CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org