Company: Tool of North America
Location: Santa Monica
Rapidly growing and internationally recognized creative production partner seeks an all-star developer to work with us on experiential and physical computing projects with our advertising and entertainment clients . We are based in Santa Monica and looking for a full-time experiential developer to join our team.
The ideal candidate is hands-on in coding for interactive installation and physical computing experiments.
You will be working on a range of projects from LED and kinect driven installations to IoT. You will have a chance to work with some of the world’s most innovative creatives and technologists to produce cutting-edge projects that blend creativity and technology to produce one-of-a kind experiences.
Pay Range: DOE with Benefits
• Lead tech development for experiential and physical computing projects under the direction of Tool interactive directors, artists and/or creative directors.
• You will be hands-on coding and creating prototypes, experiments and delivering on crazy tech ideas to execute our experiential projects.
• You will participate in pitches and help vet technology ideas.
• Open Frameworks (preferred) or Cinder, Arduino/electrical engineering, Mechanical Engineering/general maker, node.js, Basic 3D modeling
• Nice to have: Unity (preferred) or Unreal, Front-end web (including WebGL), Mobile and VR experience (any platform)
• 2+ years experience.
• Super collaborative with a “can do” attitude.
How To Apply:
Please send a link to your portfolio and your resume to email@example.com. No applications will be considered without a link to your portfolio.
* Must currently live in Los Angeles, CA or be willing to relocate
Note: International applications not being considered unless you already have a Work Visa.
Thank you for your interest