Company: Future Corp
Future Corp designs and builds digital products for disruptors and innovators in the worlds of art, fashion, culture, tech and design. We are passionate about creating unique and memorable experiences which strike a balance between best practice and innovation.
We are currently seeking an experienced developer to join our team, who will be responsible for the front and back-end development of projects that are highly performant, robust and maintainable.
The position can be filled by candidates wishing to work with us in our co-working studio space in Dalston, or remotely.
You will be working closely with the design team, informing them on the feasibility of their concepts throughout each project, and finding strong technical solutions to a range of layout and animation challenges. Likewise you will be responsible for liaising with external developers and assuring quality of their builds.
You’ll be working on small to large-scale projects – anywhere from one week up to 6 months in duration, so strong time-management and pro-active organisational skills are required.
In the past our tech stack has comprised of technologies such as PHP, Node.js, React and WordPress, so knowledge of these is desirable. Future projects will be open to your influence, so we are looking for someone that keeps up to date with changes in the industry.
As an agency that is still growing, with a current team count of five, the successful candidate will have a desire to grow with us and potentially lead a small team of developers in the future.
Requirements & Skills:
– 3+ years experience
– Strong time-management, communication skills and a pro-active work-ethic
– A meticulous attention to detail
– Knowledge of client-side frameworks and libraries
– Expert knowledge in creating performant, fast loading, responsive experiences
– Experience with visual graphic frameworks such as three.js and two.js
– Experience with back-end development: PHP, Node.js or similar.
– Proficient with version control systems (Git) and build tools
– Experience with hosting, server and database setup
– Extensive experience with cross-browser compatibility & testing
– Experience writing technical briefs, estimates, timelines and documentation
– Ability to code with accessibility and SEO in mind
How To Apply:
Please send a portfolio and CV (under 5MB) and any relevant links to firstname.lastname@example.org.