Company: Tech Will Save Us
Category: Web Designer
Tech Will Save Us is an award-winning, innovative, technology and product business based in the vibrant area of East London. We create make-it-yourself kits and digital tools that help kids all over the world to make, play, code and invent using technology.
We are looking for a graphic designer looking to grow their skills and experience within a highly creative business. You’re a curious, self-motivated person who is excited to be part of a meaningful and purpose-driven business.
Supporting the design team, you’ll work across projects that support all aspects of the business: from toys and packaging to websites, ecommerce and marketing outputs.
– A degree in graphic design, design (or equivalent) with 2+ years experience in a commercial business
– Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite
– Excellent self-management skills, able to work autonomously and meet deadlines
– Excellent communications skills, and the ability to share your knowledge which could mean hosting user testing workshops or presenting your ideas to the rest of the team
– Experience in illustration or a desire to develop these skill would be advantageous
– Experience of designing for digital and print is essential
– A flare for our fun, playful and family friendly aesthetic is a must
– Animation skills are desirable, and a bonus!
– Finally but most importantly, you’ll be able to demonstrate your passion for our mission to spark the creative imagination of millions of young people all over the world using hands-on technology
We’re offering the opportunity to work within a talented and friendly team, instigating 21st century learning around the kitchen table and in the classroom. If you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building a great company, this role is for you. This offer includes:
– Enrolment in the company stock option plan (EMI Scheme)
– 25 days annual leave
– Professional development fund for conferences, courses etc
– Flexible work hours as needed, to fit around childcare and other priorities
– Weekly team wellness lunch
– A friendly office environment in East London, next to the canal and a short walk from Victoria Park, Broadway Market and London Fields
We believe that the best work comes from a diverse team. If our mission excites you, and you can contribute to our culture of lifelong learning and growth we want to hear from you!
How To Apply:
Apply through our jobs site: https://twsu.workable.com/j/9A80BCEA26