<h2>Company: <a href=”http://www.indg.com“><u>
<strong>Location</strong>: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
At INDG our mission is to make every product playable.
For many years, we have been helping multinational players like Philips, Adidas, Electrolux, Yamaha and Ralph Lauren from our bases in Amsterdam, New York, and Bucharest.
Our CG artists, interactive designers and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients’ products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modelling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and software solutions.
INDG is experiencing exciting growth and expansion. To help us create the most beautiful and the best digital experiences, we are seeking an Amsterdam based:
HEAD OF DELIVERY DIGITAL PROJECTS
As Head of Delivery Digital Projects, you will lead a team of 8 Project Managers, who own all client deliveries. In turn, our Technical Leads (i.e. lead developers) report to the project managers and are therefore part of your remit.
The content of the projects spans software development and implementation and 3D visualization production, while all projects have a strong creative element. A range of examples of our work can be seen on our website.
You have a strong technical background, possibly even working as a developer in your past, and have led delivery of software projects for demanding (large enterprise) clients. Your work history includes the delivery of interactive online experiences where the quality of the visuals and creativity is key to success. You have an affinity or possibly even direct experience with 3D visualization.
You have worked in an environment where project management is highly structured and rigorous. In addition, you have seen great software delivery, using the latest dev ops tools and processes. You bring these ‘best practices’ to the table at INDG and coach our Project Managers on the same. Needless to say, your final accountability is to deliver profitably and ensure the highest client satisfaction
- Hire and develop our Project Managers
- Introduce best-practice project management tools and processes
- Introduce best-practice software delivery tools and processes
- Oversee the successful delivery of both software and 3D visualization projects from kick-off to delivery, with a healthy balance between client wishes and company interest
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a similar senior role in an online/digital or a software development environment, delivering projects where visual/creative quality and technical quality are equally important
- Extensive experience with managing complex, technical projects from start to finish
- Strong technical background, possibly having started as a developer
- Excellent communication, time management and presentation skills
- You are resilient, flexible and stress-resistant
- Methodological knowledge (Prince II certified or SCRUM Master)
- Highly structured way of working and documenting
- Extra bonus points for experience in 3D
What we offer
In addition to an environment where passion for design and creative thinking is rewarded, INDG offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including training and career-development perks. We believe that, as your knowledge and skills improve, so does INDG. Let’s create a professional development plan together. Should your profile look like an ideal match, we would be happy to help you relocate. Relocation support includes but is not limited to: application for the 30% ruling, housing-search, relocation-loan and tax-return support in the first year.
<h3>How To Apply:</h3>:
Our Selection Process
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. An assessment will be part of the procedure. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our HR Department (+31 (0) 20 488 9696).