Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
We are looking for an Innovation Project Manager [Amsterdam-based or willing to move there] who will work with our design, lab and project teams to build useful and beautiful digital products that end users will love.
We are MOBGEN, part of Accenture Digital and an award-winning global innovation specialist with unique skills in mobile UI, UX and technology. We help international brands with the development and implementation of an effective mobile strategy, covering B2C, B2B and B2E mobile platforms. Our innovation channel MOBGEN:Lab encourages experimentation in arts and technology (see examples such as the FLUX:FX and SMARTIFY apps). We have a great culture, exciting projects and successful executions.
• Exploration: Curiosity. Inspiration. Uncover. Discover. Try. Build and test. Fail fast. Iterate.
• Creation: We are builders, makers, hackers, creators. We bring things to life.
• Accuracy: Squeaky clean code. Precise design. Flawless experience. Timely delivery.
• Evangelism: Live the product. Own it. Promote it. Love it.
• Collaboration: Committed teams or experts, working together in a fun, positive & informal environment.
Innovation Project Manager DNA
I know what’s up. I support my team and play a key role in every project that we develop within budget and planning.
Day in the lab
• We look for an intimate understanding of what the client needs to achieve with their project, and converting these needs into the optimum user experience is a big part of this role. We need the Innovation Project Manager to be a planning powerhouse, organising the resources needed into a highly productive and efficient structure. • You will help your team-mates be the best they can be.
• You may have come from a digital agency, traffic management for a brand, or some other field of design or production, but you live via your mobile device[s] and are excited by the world of true ‘personal computing’. You should be passionate about what you do and want to work with people that are also passionate, regardless of their background. You like to challenge yourself every day and expect the same from the people around you. You are able to bring your organisational skills to the team and assist others around you in achieving high quality output.
• Focus on agile project management.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Assist in technology research and sourcing talent.
• Design project presentations for proposals and briefings.
• Deep empathy for a range of mindsets – able to understand and respond to their perspectives. From designers to strategists and business stakeholders.
• An individual with a unique perspective who can represent our product concepts in the boardroom as well as brainstorm with the team over a beverage.
• Curious and passionate about creating awesome things. Together.
• You are a people person, and you know that love and respect is more powerful that fear in order to get the job done.
• Organised and meticulous, but flexible and personable, with a persistent approach to problem solving.
• Methodological knowledge (Agile: SCRUM / Kanban).
• Able to express yourself extremely well in English (both writing and speaking).
• You are aware that a job is more than just the job-description. To be honest we don’t live by job descriptions, and we want to fit the role to the person.
• Truly exciting projects to work on;
• Market based salary;
• Access to the Lab and a wide range of equipment;
• Free lunch;
• Fruits and snacks;
• Lots of team building activities;
• Internal hackathons;
• Friday drinks.
How To Apply:
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Send a short motivation letter with CV to: http://bit.ly/IPM-MOBGEN