Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Category: Interaction Designer
We are looking for a Product & Service Designer [Amsterdam-based or willing to move there] who will work with our design, lab and project teams to build useful and beautiful digital experiences that end users will love.
We are MOBGEN, part of Accenture Digital and an award-winning global innovation specialist with unique skills in mobile UI, UX and technology. We help international brands with the development and implementation of an effective mobile strategy, covering B2C, B2B and B2E mobile platforms. Our innovation channel MOBGEN:Lab encourages experimentation in arts and technology (see examples such as the FLUX:FX and SMARTIFY apps). We have a great culture, exciting projects and successful executions.
• Exploration: Curiosity. Inspiration. Uncover. Discover. Try. Build and test. Fail fast. Iterate.
• Creation: We are builders, makers, hackers, creators. We bring things to life.
• Accuracy: Squeaky clean code. Precise design. Flawless experience. Timely delivery.
• Evangelism: Live the product. Own it. Promote it. Love it.
• Collaboration: Committed teams or experts, working together in a fun, positive & informal environment.
Product & Service Designer DNA
I believe in craftsmanship. I solve wicked problems in a hybrid role between strategy, research, design and business.
Day in the Lab
• Catch-up with your fellow researchers, technologists and 3D artists to discuss the latest and greatest within technology and design.
• Sharpen your pencil, because you are a champion of consistency, quality, and efficiency.
• You believe in craftsmanship and create elegant and compelling designs, over and over.
• Your colleagues see you as the walking encyclopedia of microinteractions in use (on mobile, web, desktop, etc), and you are not afraid to share your knowledge on how to make these interactions even better.
• It’s time to prototype! You’ve prototyped on multiple platforms. You know how to be all kinds of quick and dirty, but dream of better prototyping tools.
• Understand and translate emerging technologies into simple and beautiful interfaces.
• Intimate understanding of what the client needs to achieve with their project, and converting these needs into the optimum user experience is a big part of this role.
• Depending on the design stage visualise the user experience into : stories, sketches, wireframes, flow diagrams, models, 2D/3D mockups, prototypes or designs.
• Nurturing the project from conception through to adulthood. Making it happen.
• Tertiary degree in Design or similar.
• Curious and passionate about creating awesome things. Together.
• An individual with a unique perspective who can represent our concepts in the boardroom as well as brainstorm with the team over a beverage.
• Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Ae).
• Fast and meticulous, with a pixel-level attention to detail and a persistent approach to problem solving.
• Skills in Sketch[ing] and prototyping tools like InVision and Proto.io.
• Confident in working in cross functional teams including user research, engineering and architecture.
• Ability to prioritize, organize, and communicate your work and ideas.
Familiar with the technical possibilities and limitations of cutting-edge technologies [drones, 360 cameras, AR, IoT, AI etc.].
• Experience with 3D, Unity, Arduino, and coding is a plus.
• Able to express yourself extremely well in English (both writing and speaking).
• You are aware that a job is more than just the job-description. To be honest we don’t live by job descriptions, and we want to fit the role to the person.
• Truly exciting projects to work on;
• Market based salary;
• Access to the Lab and a wide range of awesome equipment;
• Free lunch;
• Fruits and snacks;
• Lots of team building activities;
• Internal hackathons;
• Friday drinks.
How To Apply:
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Send a short motivation letter with CV to: http://bit.ly/PSD-MOBGEN