Company: Artificial Rome GmbH
Project Manager / Digital Producer
Artificial Rome develops its projects always to the limit of what is technically possible. The ambition to create something new makes the work exciting, but also often nerve-wracking. For our work on VR Projects, WebGL and spatial installations we are looking for an experienced Project Manager (m/f) that enriches our team.
Your Tasks :
– Consulting and project management in an Design and Creative Development environment.
– Planning, structuring and execution of projects with budget responsibility.
– Customer communication.
– Cooperation with creation and development.
– Writing technical specifications, cost estimates and specifications offered in collaboration with developers.
– Quality assurance of work results.
– Participation in the development of project management methods
– 4+ Years of Experience
– Strong experience with at least two of the following: CGI Productions, VR, WebGL, Unity3D, Interactive Installations
– Curiosity and enthusiasm for new technologies
– Dedication and flexibility under pressure of deadlines, be able to prioritize.
– Several years of project experience in an agency environment.
– Excellent communication skills for daily co-operation between the fields of engineering, design, consulting and clients.
– High degree of independence, organizational skills and the ability of problem solving.
– Germans and English (fluent)
Nice to have :
– Experience within a smaller Design-Studio (Below 30 Employees)
Due to the volume of applications we are only able to contact successful applicants. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 30 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.
How To Apply:
Send over your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org