Company: Artificial Rome GmbH
Artificial Rome develops its projects always to the limit of what is technically possible. The ambition to create something new makes the work exciting, but also often nerve-wracking. For our work on web projects, apps, data visualisation and spatial installations we are looking for a Junior Project Manager (m/w) that enriches our team.
– Consulting and project management in an Design and IT environment.
– Planning, structuring and execution of projects with budget responsibility.
– Customer communication.
– Cooperation with creation and development.
– Writing technical specifications, cost estimates and specifications offered in collaboration with developers.
– Quality assurance of work results.
– Participation in the development of project management methods
– 0-2 years of experience
– Curiosity and enthusiasm for new technologies.
– Dedication and flexibility under pressure of deadlines, be able to prioritise.
– Excellent communication skills for daily co-operation between the fields of engineering, design, consulting and clients.
– High degree of independence, organisational skills and the ability of problem solving.
– German and English (fluent)
How To Apply:
To apply to this role please send your portfolio and CV. Due to the volume of applications we are only able to contact successful applicants. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.