Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
At INDG our mission is to make every product playable. For many years, we have been helping multinational players like Philips, Adidas, Electrolux, Yamaha and Ralph Lauren from our bases in Amsterdam, New York, and Bucharest.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients’ products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modeling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and software solutions.
INDG is experiencing exciting growth and expansion. To help us create the most beautiful and the best digital experiences, we are seeking an Amsterdam based:
Senior Software Engineer (Analytics)
INDG is seeking a talented a Senior Software Engineer (Analytics) to join our Engineering, and Product team. At INDG we are revolutionizing how people interact with products and take personalization to next level. If building distributed systems for large-scale data analysis excites you then we want to hear from you! Must possess strong communication skills and work well with others. This position is a boundary-spanning role and a once in a lifetime career opportunity to envision, design and implement a “data first” system to enable state of the art personalization engine that will change the way people interact with products.
• Design and implement a data collection, analysis, and automated decision platform.
• Build production pipelines to collect real-time user interaction data and underlying platform for analyzing this information stream.
• Design the data aggregation platform and necessary pipeline for aggregation and analysis.
• Writing high-quality, efficient – production quality code, and set a high bar for other team members
• Constantly improve the platform and provide capabilities such as micro-services that result in a quicker and more effective way of leveraging assets built on the existing platform
• Commercialize new frontend and backend functionality/emerging technologies and support pilot implementations
• Make informed design choices when it comes to analytics and data architecture.
• Explore many new technology options for data processing, storage, and share them with the team
This role reports directly into the Product Director
• 5+ years of strong software design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products.
• Implement platform components such as RESTful APIs, Pub/Sub Systems, Database Clients
• 3+ years of experience in data structure, data transformations, and fundamental algorithms.
• 5+ years of experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies2+ years of experience with Hadoop, NoSQL (Dynamo, Cassandra, HBase, etc), Spark, or other distributed computing technologies.
• Experience with AWS is a plus.
• Has successfully implemented overall backend, frontend, and systems strategy which includes data gathering and acquisition systems, reporting tools, Big Data Ecosystem, all needed analytical platforms
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Strong problem solver with deep critical thinking skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; self-motivated and self-managed
How To Apply:
Should your profile look like an ideal match, we would be happy to help you relocate. Relocation support includes but is not limited to: application for the 30% ruling, housing-search, relocation-loan and tax-return support in the first year.
How to apply?
Please send your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at +31 (0) 20 488 9696/ email@example.com.