Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Category: Creative Coder
Iontank is a specialized design studio that develops interactive art installations and software systems for Fortune 100 companies, award-winning ad agencies, world-renowned museums, industry-leading exhibition firms and inspiring event producers including Google, Neutrogena, VICE, and Oreo.
You will develop software systems which will closely integrate with physical and lighting components to help our team create all manner of compelling user experiences. Your primary focus will be the development of well tested, documented, and efficient software. You will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team to understand and refine the space where physical meets digital. You will be expected to develop software for systems which could range from small robotic platforms to eight-story lighting fixtures, to 30 foot long articulated video walls or even the occasional web app or iPad survey.
- Develop and design reliable software systems
- Test and prototype systems quickly without technical bias
- Work quickly and seamlessly across a variety of technologies, often for the same project
- React fluidly to production issues to help ensure timely completion
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with a multi-disciplinary project team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with C++ for graphics and video processing (openFrameworks)
- Experience with Android & iOS development
- Experience working with and designing REST API’s
- Familiarity with cloud computing (Google Cloud)
- Experience with C for embedded computing (Arduino, Teensy)
We’re constantly tapping the specialties of our team to conquer new challenges. That means if you’ve got talents in addition to being a software developer that you think may come in handy, we’d like to hear about it.
How To Apply:
Please send a resume, website, portfolio, references and any other information you may deem relevant to the position to email@example.com.