Company: Cinimod Studio Ltd
Unity 3D / C# software developer sought for Cinimod Studio, a highly unique and creative London-based studio. The role is to work on high-end interactive installations (www.cinimodstudio.com) and interactive artworks (www.dominicharris.com).
We are looking for a full-time, middleweight creative developer to join our team – namely, an individual with mid-level Unity 3D/C# experience.
Cinimod is a fast-paced interactive design company with installations and artworks around the world; therefore, the role may require international travel. The successful candidate will be a quick-learner, a team player, able to work on fast-paced projects with tight deadlines, and demonstrates an understanding of good design aesthetics.
• Strong and proven experience in Unity 3D and C#.
• Strong design / creative skills.
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role or freelancing in a related industry (eg. Games design, etc.)
• Has the right to work in the UK, holds a valid passport and is prepared to travel internationally.
Experience or appetite to learn the following is an advantage:
• Experience working on creative applications of software development in an event setting.
• Shaders, HLSL, Open GL, etc.
• OpenCV/Kinect/Intel RealSense.
• Arduino/Raspberry Pi.
• Lighting interfaces: DMX, Artnet, etc.
• Node based software i.e. vvvv, Max/MSP.
• 3D/CAD packages.
• Graphic design: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
• Motion graphics and video editing: After Effects, etc.
• Salary to be determined based on experience. This is an intermediate role, but we will consider all applicants with a highly relevant background.
• Standard job benefits/terms will apply.
About Cinimod Studio:
• Cinimod Studio is a cross-discipline practice based in London. The studio is comprised of a team of around 28 with specialisms spanning multiple industries. This role will place you within a highly creative environment working on premium brands and high-end bespoke software/electronic projects, as part of a team focused on creating fine art projects, interactive installations, artworks and products.
• The studio boasts in-house complimentary skills and disciplines, including a full fabrication workshop, electronics lab, design and engineering, product design and lighting teams. All staff are afforded the opportunity (and encouraged) to collaborate with the other disciplines.
How To Apply:
• To apply please email a cover letter, CV and portfolio/website to: email@example.com with ‘Unity Developer’ and your name in the subject line. Failure to do so may result in your application being misplaced.
• We will arrange interviews with a number of applicants at our London studio.
• If you have not had a reply within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
• No agencies please.
• Please visit our websites for information on Cinimod Studio: www.cinimodstudio.com; and the interactive artworks: www.dominicharris.com