Company: rehabstudio – New York
Location: Soho, New York, USA
Category: Creative Code
We are a creative technology studio with one goal – making the internet better.
Our teams work with global agencies and clients from our studio locations in Belfast, London and New York. The environment is fun and fast – we focus on creating engaging experiences and hacks that people want to play with rather than traditional advertising.
Recent projects include Converse, Droga5, Ford, GSP, Google, Red Bull & YouTube.
The role -
We’re assembling teams of Creative coders focused on web technologies with a breakdown of complementary skills:
- 25% Design/ UX
- 25% Backend development
- 50% Frontend development
The team will be working in a core team of creatives, writers and strategists in a tight collaborative structure working in short sprints to output:
- Ideas and concepts
- Produce functioning hacks and prototypes (majority to be web/mobile based, not physical hacks)
We expect the ideas, concepts and prototypes will cover:
- Multi device experiences
- Big data and data visualization
- Advanced mobile web/ tablet experiences
- Large scale social engagements
- Media platform products
- Plus other web platforms and technologies
Specific skills and experience -
- Creative thinking
- Understanding of UX rules for different devices
- Experience with a front-end MVC (backbone, angular, ember etc)
- Experience using visual libraries for Canvas/ WebGL (Processing JS, D3, three js)
- Ability to implement responsive web experiences for browser, tablet, and mobile
- Building APIs and efficient database structures
- Experience building against 3rd party APIs (especially those of social networks)
About working here -
rehabstudio is a young company, run by creatives, technologists and strategists, we love the work and expect that you do too – we’ll want you to be passionate and inquisitive about the web, someone who likes to play with new tools and drive innovation. We’ll give you:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience with full-time contract
- Superb working environment and special rehabstudio perks
- The opportunity to push your skills, experiment and deliver world class projects
- The best Irish whiskey, on tap
Note: This role is focused on web, mobile and TV platforms, rather than physical installations.
Lets go make the internet better.
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with links to your folio/ Github/ code examples.
Posted on: 28/08/2013
Posted in: Jobs-Archive