Company: Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
Location: San Francisco, US
We are looking for an innovative, creative and savvy technologist/developer to join our team to creative immersive experiences for our clients and agency initiatives. Primarily, we are looking for passionate and creative \”generalists\” who enjoy working in a dynamic, fun and fast-paced environment in the best city in the world.
Current membership at techshop (or equivalent) is a plus. You should possess strong conceptual, marketing and developmental skills and be capable in both front-end and back-end development. This is NOT a pure developer position. Candidates should be able to leverage the above listed technologies to build new environments, prototypes, experiments, visualizations and experiences. Additionally, candidates should be able to provide examples of work in these areas. You will be part of a growing team tasked with creating software, prototypes, interactive spaces, agency intellectual property, products and open source projects. At the end of the day you just want to try new things and build cool digital experiences. You aren’t afraid of pushing creative boundaries and exploring technology to find solutions.
● Elevate agency work via leveraging new and existing technology platforms to prototype new and innovative ideas.
● Working closely alongside the Creative team to educate and ideate during creative development.
● Manage multiple projects and deadlines and consistently deliver creative on target and on time
● Able to see projects through from concept to completion
● Code clearly and maintain consistency; code well documented with minimal bugs and errors
● Educate internal and external teams on feasibility, new technologies and functionality.
● Work closely with and at times Copywriters, UI/UX Designers, Visual Designers,
Videographers, Creative Directors, Producers, Core Development, as well as Traditional Creative Teams to execute on digital and cross-channel projects with excellence
• Extensive mobile application and web development experience.
• Experience rapid prototyping in a fast-paced environment.
• Deep knowledge of strengths and limitations in programming in current and emerging platforms.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Minimum 3+ years front-end and back end development experience, with agency experience a plus
• Bachelor\’s degree from a four-year school or program or proven equivalent experience
• Solid understanding of software engineering methodologies
• Backend knowledge including PHP, Java, NodeJS, Ruby and Python is preferred, applicants should have working knowledge of both relational and NoSQL database structures.
To apply, please send CV and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org