Company: Hill Holliday
Location: Boston, US
Type: Full Time
We are currently seeking talented creative developers who can hit the ground running and who enjoy the challenges of working on building dynamic, web-based applications, mobile, android, iOS, and social media applications for high profile clients. In collaboration with Information Architects, Strategic and Creative teams, you will bring digital ideas to life that will elevate our Clients’ brands. The ideal candidate is innovative, creative, and driven with an insatiable thirst for technical knowledge.
• A portfolio of elegantly coded websites.
• Strong motivation and flexibility needed to function in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to be and self-sufficient within a team and to lead those more junior.
• A breadth of technical experience including expert knowledge of current, cutting-edge front-end technologies, and the ability to develop robust solutions to include support for legacy browsers/platforms.
• Strong understanding of the web development process, including: requirements gathering, information architecture, application design, quality assurance and deployment.
• A desire to get things done in an elegant, efficient manner.
Technical Skills We Seek:
• Expertise in Flash, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
• Expert knowledge of popular social platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of mobile web development practices
• Flash AS3 scripting experience – experience with code-based animation
• Knowledge of WCAG Web Accessibility standards
• Knowledge of development SEO best practices
• Experience integrating front-end code with dynamic, database-backed web applications
• Experience integrating front-end templating with CMS systems like WordPress, Drupal, or Expression Engine
• Experience with source control solutions, such as Subversion and GIT
• 2-3 years web development experience
• Prior experience in an advertising agency or similar creative field preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
About Hill Holliday
We are a self-made, came-from-nothing agency, and because of that, we take nothing for granted. At the heart of our culture is performance. If we don’t deliver, we don’t have clients. We work on big, demanding, complicated pieces of business, and we hold on to them for an average of eight years — some for much, much longer. Why? Because at our core, we are family. We take care of our own, both our employees and our clients. We offer unparalleled account service backed by smart, effective creative designed to move our clients’ businesses forward. We work very hard to protect what we have. What do we have? Over 850 people who bring unbeatable talent and expertise to every area of communications — strategy and planning, advertising, digital and social, media planning and buying, and branded content on behalf of industry leaders like Verizon Wireless, Bank of America, Liberty Mutual, Dunkin’ Donuts, Major League Baseball, (RED), John Hancock, Oxfam America, Chili’s,
CIGNA, Great Wolf Resorts, and Novartis
Posted on: 11/04/2012
Posted in: Jobs-Archive