Company: Warp Records Ltd
Location: London, UK
Key digital marketing and communications role working for one of the World’s leading Independent record labels – responsible for releasing music from artists including Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin, Flying Lotus, Grizzly Bear, Jamie Lidell, Autechre, Darkstar, Squarepusher, Nightmares On Wax, Battles, Brian Eno, Mount Kimbie and more.
Responsible for the presence of Warp Records and our artists across all online and digital platforms – bringing an innovative, digital led perspective into the planning of our releases and beyond.
Reporting to the head of marketing, the Digital Manager is in charge of a small digital team and works closely with A&R, production and project managers on campaigns. While the role is based London, the Digital Manager has International responsibilities and will liaise, assist and create assets for our Worldwide teams.
Useful Skills Include:
- Creative online and digital ideas and, importantly, an ability to make them happen on time.
- Experience managing teams, digital strategies, budgets & working to tight schedules.
- A history of managing successful website builds and coding projects.
- In-depth knowledge and ability to maximise and analyse social networks, youtube and email marketing.
- Experience in writing for website articles and managing social network posts.
- Close attention to detail and quality control working with branding, website code, photos, artwork, video, audio and promotional assets.
- A knowledge and passion for music, including Warp and our artists.
How to apply -
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com by 4th January 2013