Location: Moscow, Russia
Category: Creative Code
AltSpace Labs is developing computer graphics for games, interactive and presentation systems.
What for? To transform the space around us into an environment sensitive to the user and interacting with him. This is possible through creating augmented reality, design of interesting architectural solutions and building vivid and vibrant infographics.
Currently our team consists of engineers, designers and architects, but the team is lacking a graphic programmer. The visual part of all our interactive projects will depend on him.
It will be him to explore experimental graphic engines, to write shaders and develop solutions for a flexible prototyping of graphics.
- writing GLSL, HLSL shaders,
- being fluent in C++, C# and Java,
- understanding VVVV, Max/MSP, Touch-Designer,
- willing to get experience with Unity and UDK.
AltSpace Lab emloyees:
- are free to organize their workflow in means of time and order of tasks,
- get free lunch at the Progress Bar and are welcome to visit the company’s gym for free as well,
- get health insurance and an official salary.
Address: Bersenevskaya Embankment 6 bldg. 3
Please send CV and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org