Location: Seattle, USA
You’re a builder of engaging interactive experiences and you love it. Merging digital creative and all technical aspects is your jam. You’re intelligent, you have experience, you’re up on trends, you know what’s possible but want to push yourself and your creative further than you could anywhere else. You want to be a part of something bigger—and do it with a handpicked team that is just as talented, proactive and progressive as you. And you want to do the best work of your life, while having the best time of your life.
• 2 to 4+ years experience building web sites and applications in an agency environment
• Strong working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Working knowledge of object-oriented PHP development
• Experience administering a LAMP-based server
• Experience with cross-platform and cross-browser website testing
• Comfortable working with version control (preferably Git)
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks
• A strong sense of design
• Comfortable working on a Mac
• Self-starter with excellent time-management skills and the ability to meet challenging deadlines
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Desire to work on a small team
Nice to haves:
• Working knowledge of Ruby on Rails or similar MVC framework
• Working knowledge of ExpressionEngine, WordPress or similar CMS
• Experience deploying to Heroku or similar PaaS provider.
• Experience developing Facebook applications
• Cool open source projects (send us your Github account!)
• Advanced working knowledge of server administration and website deployment
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive salary and full benefits
• IRA account with company match
• Medical & Dental insurance
• A beautiful work environment
• Paid vacation, holidays and personal time
• Free champagne (and beer)
• Relocation budget
Getting in touch:
Send us a cover letter, portfolio, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to learning about you.
What you’re getting into (about us):
We’re a Digital Creative Company built for the future. Using strategy, design, and technology—along with cultural insights as our inspiration—we create engaging brand experiences for the evolving digital landscape.