Location: London, UK
Five.K is a design studio that specialises in creating bespoke user interfaces for digital devices. We design engaging user experiences for some of the UK’s biggest companies across multiple platforms.
We are a small team, and are looking to take on a Mid-Senior Designer that can grow with us. Ideally you would have 3 or more years experience specialising in interface design for mobile and other digital platforms. This is a real opportunity to come into a growing business and be involved in all aspects of a project, from conception to delivery.
You should be passionate about design, technology, user experience and all things digital – and be able to deliver high quality, pixel perfect, well thought out user interfaces.
You need to be:
– A self-motivated, optimistic team player with high levels of energy and a passion for all things digital and interactive.
– Precise and tidy in the way you work and show high levels of attention to detail.
– Open, honest, direct and comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
– A fast worker and good timekeeper used to inputting your hours into time management software daily.
– Strong interpersonal skills, confident and articulate presenter both internally and to clients.
– Able to perform well under pressure and prepared to put in the hours when a project requires it.
Key Responsibilities include:
– Working with the Directors to design and deliver designs for large scale mobile applications and digital products.
– Production of pixel perfect UI elements for deployment to development teams.
– Developing your User Experience / Interaction Design skills through our own IP and client projects.
– Helping the team to ensure that all work is delivered on time and to the highest level possible.
– Creating concepts, wireframes, and mockups.
– Creating detailed designs and specs for digital products.
– Preparing and producing final pixel perfect graphics for delivery.
– Producing key documentation and design artifacts across multiple projects.
– Keeping up to date on emerging technologies, designs and usability research.
– Researching new trends and developments relevant to other ongoing projects.
– Relevant Digital Design Related Degree.
– Minimum 3 years interactive design experience.
– An excellent and varied portfolio.
– Meticulous attention to detail and consistency – to a pixel perfect level.
– Experience with conventional interactive design process and methodologies.
– Expert understanding of key concepts of interactive design and user-interface design.
– Typography skills with an attention to detail.
– Experience with mobile applications on iOS & android devices.
– Experience of concepting, designing and deploying digital GUI across multiple platforms.
– Familiarity with 3D motion graphics, flash, HTML5.
What you get in return:
– The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team.
– The chance to work with some exciting, well known brands on cutting edge products, concepts and experiences.
– A nice shiny new 27 inch iMac to work on.
– 20 days holiday a year, plus extra time at christmas.
– The opportunity (and budget) to attend industry events and conferences.
– Spending part of your time working on own IP projects.
– A creative, friendly, non-corporate environment based in the heart of Shoreditch.
– Competitive salary based on experience
Please email a current CV and portfolio of work to hello AT wearefivek.co.uk – No portfolio, no reply
NO RECRUITERS !