Location: UK, London
Job Type: Full Time
Nation is a digital design studio established almost 3 years ago. We produce innovative digital work for businesses, advertising agencies and individuals alike.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Familiarity with off-the-shelf CMS solutions and ability to build to a custom spec.
– MYSQL Database management and optimisation
– When available put spare time towards in-house projects (interaction experiments), framework development etc
– Experience of high traffic sites and server optimisation
We are looking for someone with:
– Problem solving skills within projects and the ability to overcome any obstacle by thinking laterally.
– The ability to communicate your ideas clearly A strong desire to learn, play and create with other programming languages.
– A passion to play and experiment with API’s.
– An eye for design details and nuance within a project.
– Experience with e-commerce systems integration a plus.
While we are primarily looking for a mid-senior person, age and experience are irrelevant, we hire based on enthusiasm and talent. This is a full time position only.
How to apply
Tell us why you\’d like to work with us, and email your CV along with examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters: We’re close friends with an agency we use for specific roles. We do not tolerate cold calling.