Company: Emerging Experiences at Razorfish
Location: San Francisco and Atlanta, USA
Category: Creative Code
The EE team focuses on developing commercial visions and implementations of:
• Multi-touch and gesture based experiences (all sizes and formats)
• Mobile and tablet experiences
• Microsoft Surface and Kinect
• Social experiences
• Connected, multi-channel experiences
• Client innovation
• Human Computer Interactions (HCI)
• Digital Out Of Home (DOOH)
• Retail, automotive, hospitality, CPG, financial services and other industry focused experiences
• Work with team members to code innovative experiences for our clients that leverage new emerging technologies.
• Work collaboratively with Creative and other team members to ideate, educate, develop, and deliver projects.
• Provide team leadership by ensuring coding addresses functional requirements and is delivered within project timeframes and budget.
• Participate in meetings with staff, team members, and other project stakeholders.
• 5+ years success delivering software design and development projects
• Proficient in C++ and experience with Objective C
• Experience with OpenGL / DirectX and shaders
• Experience with Cinder / OpenFrameworks or Game Development Environments such as Unity
• Experience with mobile application development
• Understanding of Computer Vision algorithms
• Knowledge of the software requirements and development lifecycle
• Knowledge of software testing
• Strong communications skills (both written and oral) and an eye for detail
To apply, send CV and examples of work to email@example.com
Posted on: 27/02/2013
Posted in: Jobs-Archive