Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
For over a decade, INDG has been helping leading brands to drive their customers to action by delivering engaging (online) experiences. Unique in INDG’s approach is a combination of concept creation and realization that is backed by advanced software frameworks. This liberates the creative process from technical limitations and allows efficient, large-scale realization of innovative product experiences. INDG’s solutions are applied to assist customers throughout the product life cycle, such as product discovery, product advice, configuration and even allows customers to ‘place’ products in their own home (or office) environment.
Our fast growing company challenges us to continuously step up our game, and therefore we are looking for an Amsterdam based:
TECHNICAL 3D ARTIST
Creativity is one of the standard requirements of our staff since we consider this as the backbone of our organization. Our highly skilled and well performing 3D Studio (20 FTE) currently consists of 3D Artists, Motion Designers and Character Animators. The teams are based in Amsterdam and Bucharest. You will be part of the Amsterdam Studio and will closely collaborate with the Studio in Bucharest and with the Development team in Amsterdam.
Together with our Technical Director you will work in close connection with the rest of the highly-skilled Artists we have got in-house in order to be able to enhance the workflows, (video) pipelines and CGI processes. Automation is what you preach and you aren’t shy for a piece of code. Surely, a breathtaking visual result is the number one goal for all your process improvements.
The Business Development force can always count on your help as you are able to provide high-level input in the concept stage of a solution as well as in the practical phase by steering and overseeing the project. Your knowledge of scripting and the industry standard tooling is in-depth and if needed, you can help the team out with taking on board part of the 3D project tasks. You know everything there is to know about rendering with V-Ray for stills as well as for animations.
You are a true pleasure to work with, by showing professional communication skills, being motivated and show a real passion for the job. Our ideal candidate is experienced with leading (project) teams, has got an open and helpful character and knows how to get things done. If this sounds like you and you are passionate and ambitious, always on top of the latest developments in 3D and eager to work with a team of talented Artists, you fit our profile.
We provide a dynamic, fast growing environment and offer you the possibility to develop yourself and your skills within one of the most the creative companies in Europe.
Needless to say we’ll make sure you are well compensated for your hard work!
• You will be the number 1 contact for our 3D team when they need help or assistance with troubleshooting for production issues
• In order to implement, maintain and enhance production pipelines, you support & develop tools or procedures which are ready for use
• Throughout different phases of the 3D production process you are a steering force which is at the same time ready to step in; modelling, animation, rendering, post-processing
• You support Solution Managers by either defining technical solutions in the concept stage or by giving work estimations in the quote-phase
• You assist in envisioning the Studio and Company goals with keeping a close eye on the technical feasibility
• Excellent knowledge of 3DS max (including scripting), After effects and V-Ray
• Experience with large 3D production pipelines and workflows
• Experience with leading (project) teams
• Knowledge of Math & programming
• Good understanding of CGI processes, (video) pipelines, video processes and client demands
• You have got an eye for technical and artistic details and never lose focus
• When working on scalable and re-usable solutions, you know how to find a healthy balance between creative and technical aspects
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Experience with Real-time applications
Candidates must be eligible to work in Europe
What we offer
INDG offers a competitive salary and benefits package with excellent career development prospects. Joining INDG means becoming part of a dynamic culture in which your input is highly valued and where you and your colleagues share a passion for creating great products. We offer a professional working environment whilst providing an open and fun atmosphere at the same time. Life within INDG is never dull as we cherish diversity, passion and creativity. We believe that our success relies on the passion and talent of our people; your personal development is therefore highly valued.
INDG helps global brands to drive their customers to action by engaging them online.
For customers such as Philips, Vodafone, Orange and Quickstep, we deliver differentiating online experiences on demand and ensure they efficiently scale across all touch points. This is achieved by combining award winning creative designs and 3D product visualizations with the standard building blocks from our Product Experience (PEX™) platform. As such our solutions fundamentally drive online conversion and brand value while saving operational expenditure on marketing and support.
Please visit http://www.behance.net/indg-3dexperiences to look at our showreel or visit www.indg.com
Please send your resume, portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . A modelling assessment will be part of the interview process. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our HR Department (+31 20 488 9696).