Location: London, UK
We are looking for a Technical Director to join seeper full-time. Directing a small team throughout all seeper projects in all technical decisions, and managing all relevant elements of technical production, the Technical Director will be an integral member of the team.
Job Description: Technical Director
- Direct all technical aspects of major commercial projects
- Lead on R&D development and new ideas
- Manage a small team of programmers/coders (roughly 2 full time and a number of freelancers, as needed)
- Work closely with the Founder/Company Director
- Develop software/code with creative input, leading and passing on knowledge to the team
- 8 years + experience in a similar industry, working with the following programs
- Vital to have knowledge in: C++, Open GL, GLSL, Projection Mapping (cameras etc), and Open CV
- Would be an advantage to have knowledge in: Cinder and Open Frameworks
- Experience of managing people
- Experience in creatively developing software and technical solutions
- Able to work full time, and office-based
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about this role and if you’d like to come and meet us!