Company: Clarity Consulting, Inc.
Location: Chicago, USA
Category: Interaction Designer
UI Visual Designer – Mid Level
(2-5 years of experience)-No Travel Required
Duration/Location: 3 months contract position/Chicago Office
Clarity Consulting is searching for an experienced graphic designer with a strong interest in technology. We are looking for someone that will envision and produce next-generation experiences for a wide variety of digital mediums.
The ideal candidate is a fast and meticulous visual designer with intense passion for experimenting and pushing tools well beyond their boundaries. They are a creative thinker with unique vision for, and talent to produce, best-in-class designs. They have the ability to communicate, rationalize, and inspire.
Role & Responsibilities
This role is responsible for working with Clarity’s project teams to guide digital experiences through the concept, prototype, and production stages. The designer will:
• Establish the creative direction of the experience early in its life cycle.
• Produce visual concepts and prototypes, researching and exploring the most elegant interface for the product.
• Develop detailed layouts and design, thinking through how the software will actually be used.
• 4+ years education, 2-3 years of experience
• Online Portfolio, featuring both static and interactive projects
• Proven experience with creating real world application interfaces for web, mobile, and tablets.
• Mastery of common creative and design tools
• Demonstrated desire for the creation of illustration, motion graphics, and interactive digital interfaces
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States without visa or employer sponsorship. Please note that this is a contract position, on site in Chicago. While permanent employment is not guaranteed, it might be possible after 3 months. Pay is commensurate with experience
Apply to jobs @ claritycon.com