Company: zigzag GmbH
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Category: Interaction Designer
zigzag is an international design studio specialized in user experience. With user research, interaction and visual design as well as prototyping and development, we support each stage in innovative software development. Our goal is to create valuable and emotional experiences for users and we are working with Fortune 500 companies and start-ups across very diverse industries. Besides client works, we also love to create our own ideas and products like the photo app Posteroid or the Chrome extension Tablé.
zigzag is all about the people. We’re continuously searching for talented designers and creative developers to join our multidisciplinary team in Stuttgart, Germany. Currently, we are looking for a permanent Designer II, being equipped with excellent visual design skills.
RESPONSIBILITY – What you will do
• You will develop state-of-the-art visual design for software, applications, web sites, and other interactive media.
• You will participate in user research and interaction design for software products.
• You will collaborate with our development team to ensure that design is implemented in the best way.
SKILLS – What you must have
• Excellent visual design abilities
• 2 or more years of professional experience in designing user interfaces and UX concepts
• Solid knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
• Proactive team player with strong written and verbal communication skills in English & German
• Bachelor’s or Master‘s degree in Interaction Design or a related design discipline
BENEFITS – What we offer
• Building your skills within a team of multidisciplinary and international professionals
• Challenging projects for global clients in a surrounding without hierarchies and restraints
• Opportunity to pursue your interests and to implement own ideas
• Competitive salary, performance-based bonus and corporate pension plan
• Financial support and paid leave for further education and training
• Support with work permit and relocation
• Regular team events
• Free drinks, coffee, sweets, and fruit
How To Apply:
If this sounds like you, send us an e-mail along with your CV and portfolio to
If you have any questions, please don‘t hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Phone: +49 711 504 547 12