Company: foam Studio by Zeitguised
Location: Berlin, Germany
foam Studio is in need for someone who has a rare and special fire burning: a driven focus on the big picture of supporting contemporary image making. A collaborative mind, understanding client, pipelines, creative and vendors, taking an inspiring new gem of a studio that was born from the legacy of a magnetic name in the field (zeitguised), own it and form it with other outstanding minds into something new, brilliant and exceptional.
The person comes with a deep and native understanding of prototyping and big productions in an ever changing, demanding commercial universe.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
– 5 to 10 years of experience.
– Skilled in overseeing multiple projects at once, highly organised and enthusiastic.
– Work with animators, cinematographers, compositors and editors through all stages of a project, from pre-production planning through to production and post-production.
– Source, negotiate and collaborate with appropriate vendors to see a project to completion.
– Partner with art directors, copywriters, business leads and strategic planners to properly scope projects and problem-solve to bring the highest quality of craft within time and budget parameters.
– Find solutions, foresee challenges and bring outstanding problem solving skills.
– Ability to communicate clearly internally and with clients via excellent presentation skills, presenting estimates, making educated recommendations and forging strong relationships in-house, with vendors, and clients.
– Ability to drive a project forward to ensure timelines are met and budgets adhered to.
– Contribute to conceptual development and refinement to help keep ideas on time and on budget when challenges arise.
– Understanding and managing pre-production, including budgeting.
– Supervise all post-production processes to ensure a quality final product, on time, on budget and exceeding client expectations.
– Understanding of editing software capabilities, and familiarity in working with an editor to shape a compelling story in post-production.
– Take the lead in liaising with client and account teams to ensure final assets consistently answer the brief in terms of commercial and brand requirements.
– Share information, ideas and best practice with other team members and continuously refine the studio’s production process.
– Any experience with print production, social media and website production is a bonus.
You are confident, energetic and fun to work with and understand how to transform pressure into creativity?
And you have few good years of experience in CG production and live action. Are open to learn, eager to get things done and move fast? -> Contact us.
foam Studio is the commercial layer of ZEITGUISED for exquisite content consultancy and production. We cover cutting-edge integrated and 360° media, including experiential, interactive, digital, OOH, broadcast and print.
As a unique studio of thinkers, creatives, designers and producers, foam develops holistic concepts, visual stories and directs brand image culture via key visuals and films in pure and exquisite CG.
How To Apply:
Please send your CV, online Portfolio, one Case Study of your favourite Production and one sentence what makes you the perfect fit for foam Studio to firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t hesitate to call in case you have a questions or two.