Company: IXDS GmbH
WHO ARE WE?
IXDS is a collective of designers, technologists, researchers and entrepreneurs in Berlin and Munich. Collectively, we work towards a shared purpose: To create desirable and lasting impact by empowering individuals, teams, and businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
– You will work solution-oriented and hand in hand with design and other creative technology experts.
– You will be involved in research, ideation, planning and prototyping phases of our research- and innovation-oriented projects.
– You inspire our team and our clients with your broad knowledge about technology.
– You’ll be responsible for getting ideas alive with quick prototypes.
– You know how to build solid, reliable and elegant demonstrators for testing.
WHAT YOU OFFER
– You are a passionate and motivated Freelance Technologist with a deep appreciation for all forms of design.
– You can talk nerdy and business. You not only understand technology but can argue why the technology is the right fit for the project and the client.
– You have experience working with agencies setting as Creative Technologist, Design Engineer or a similar role.
– You’re a hands-on person who can quickly come up with prototypes using FramerJS.
– Ideally, you mastered working at different fidelities: from building a quick and dirty hack to well-structured and architected code. And you know when to choose which.
– You’re located in Munich and willing to work mainly at our Studio.
WHAT WE OFFER
– A purpose-driven, collaborative working culture and studio atmosphere.
– Work with clients ranging from startups to big corporates.
– Interdisciplinary teams to build and share knowledge and tackle complex challenges.
– Supportive team culture cultivated in collective team lunches, thirsty thursdays, coffee dates etc.
How To Apply:
Starting at soon as possible – about 2 month with possibility of extension till the end of the year.
Please send your application, including a persuasive portfolio and CV, links to prior work and day rate to email@example.com. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.