Location: Milan, Italy
Limiteazero is an interaction and exhibition design studio based in Milan with a special focus on finding engaging and original ways of presenting content in museums, exhibitions, retail, fairs and events.
We are looking for a young and talented coder / graphic programmer to join our team for a 3 months extendable internship time. You will work closely to our design team and you be in charge of prototyping, develop and setup interactive exhibits and engaging multimedia installations.
– Experience in almost one between Processing, Openframeworks or Cinder
– Experience in almost one between Unity or Unreal
Working knowledge and experience of the following technologies are a plus:
– Three.js and D3.js
– Bootstrap or Angular
– Arduino and physical computing technologies
– VVVV or Touchdesign
– Animate/Flash with ActionScript.
– Surprise us!
What we offer:
– A real experience in important cultural and commercial projects.
– A friendly but dynamic creative environment
– We pay minimum wage for interns.
How To Apply:
Please apply by sending portfolio, CV, cover letter and start date at firstname.lastname@example.org