Company: Moment Factory inc.
Location: New York City
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The main role of the project development coordinator in New York is to administer the business opportunity management tool (Pipedrive), while receiving all of the NYC office new business requests and ensuring meticulous follow-up with potential clients. The incumbent collaborates with teams based in Montreal, oversees the calendar and ensures the execution of all the necessary steps to create business opportunities in NYC, in accordance with company guidelines & strategic plan. He or she works in close collaboration with the NYC Director, providing assistance with the daily management of the office, operational & requirements of key strategic partners and the writing of service proposals in response to calls for tenders, while assisting with projects. He or she contributes to the development of a local network of contacts (service providers, freelancers, collaborators, etc.) and provides ongoing administrative support for the office needs. Liaise with the Head office in Montreal on all projects
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Identification, prioritization and development of projects (management of emails and Pipedrive)
– Receive business requests (leads) and apply the follow-up tools to them.
– Provide daily supervision and follow-up on calls for tenders.
– Initiate the first response to the client in accordance with company parameters & strategic plan, in close collaboration with the director
– Add to and update the database of client contacts every day.
– Help improve existing procedures.
– Ensure effective coordination and communication with the Montreal teams for everything regarding new project opportunities, ongoing projects
– Coordination of daily operations & new requests from key strategic partners
– Produce a reference calendar of all the steps to be taken by the various stakeholders and monitor it closely with the director
– In collaboration with the director, contact clients to clarify their needs, analyze them and establish priorities.
– Develop and maintain privileged contact and stable communication with clients identified by the director
– Identify and seek opportunities and clients aligned with the office’s strategic plan & goals
– In collaboration with the director, participate in preparing service proposals (information collection, documentation, formatting) that respond to clients’ needs.
– Participate in the quality control of documents produced by the team.
– Ensure the compliance of performance indicators by using all the tools available while respecting the company’s rules and procedures.
– Participate in the development, maintenance and updating of the business opportunities archiving system.
2. Project coordination
– Carry out the requests of the Director and of producers or executive producers.
– Participate in writing contracts for freelancers and providers.
– Rigorously follow up on communications with teams, clients, providers and collaborators.
– Assist producers in various administrative tasks related to accounting (invoicing, travel, expense accounts, etc.).
– Coordinate activities among the Moment Factory teams (Content, Interactive, Scenography, Production).
– Plan meetings and activities related to projects; organize teams’ travel.
– Carry out tasks related to the closing of a project (archiving, collection of graphic elements for the internal bank and information required for communications).
– Complete project post-mortems.
3. Management of the studio and administrative tasks
– Manage daily activities of the studio (calls, reception, mail and deliveries)
– Creation of a local contacts network (providers, freelancers, potential employees, etc.)
– Management of emails, validation of invoices, expense accounts, etc.
– Support with organizing project teams’ travel
– All other related administrative tasks
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION AND REQUIRED QUALITIES
– University degree, with specialization in production, technology, multimedia, administration, or a related field
– At least three years’ experience in administration, production or business or project development
– Demonstrated people skills
– Mastery of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and Google (email, calendar, data storage, etc.) software
– Experience in an artistic field related to one of Moment Factory’s areas of activity, such as multimedia, audiovisual production, architecture
– Understanding of the commercial aspects specific to Moment Factory
– Practical skills in creating business opportunities
– Independent, reliable and full of initiative; able to manage and prioritize projects and sensitive priorities
– Able to work under pressure and interact with various personalities at all levels of the company with diplomacy
– Able to adapt to changing work situations and to understand and apply new ideas
– High level of professionalism, customer service, judgment and diplomacy
– Effective and polite communication, with great integrity when it comes to dealing with other cultures and languages
– Rigour and autonomy
– Ability to work with minimal supervision to reach objectivess
SPECIFIC WORK CONDITIONS
Flexible work schedule, availability required outside of normal working hours
Good internet connection for telecommuting
Occasional travel to Canada
How To Apply: