Company: Waltz Binaire
Location: Berlin, Germany
Waltz Binaire is a creative studio, for human motion in digital design.
We design synthetic realities and deeply engaging moments in immersive audio-visual experiences, digital narratives and interactive media performances. To enrich the perception of digital phenomena and to communicate new ideas, is why we moonwalk on motherboards.
We want you to work with us on a variety of free projects and are open to experimental results.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Agent based in Berlin with background in fields of culture, tech, art or fashion who will represent the studio in the area and will be responsible for orders obtaining, initial communication.
• Search for relevant clients and initial pre-sale negotiations and contacts
• Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor and ambassador
• Drive business development by exploring and understanding customer requirements on both a business and technical level
• Build presentations to wow us and our customers
• Research on perspective ways of interaction with potential clients in the area
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• You have gained experience in sales, preferably in the technology industry, and have a basic understanding of design and tech
• You are creative and communicative with the ability to plan, pitch, and execute a sales strategy
• Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills
• Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional and creative environment
• You are interested in generative design and art, and are keen to learn more about human computer interaction
• You are a problem solver and have a passion for art, design and tech
How To Apply:
Work with us and apply now:
The exact terms of this position can be discussed individually (freelance/employment).
To apply please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com and include your earliest starting date and salary expectations.