Company: Cinimod Studio
Location: London, UK
Category: Creative Coder
Cinimod Studio is currently looking for a Software Project Manager to lead our creative software and 3D Art team. This will be 50/50 split between team leadership and software development. This is a client facing role for someone experienced in directing creative concepts and managing their production by the studio’s team.
The projects will range from smaller installations through to large scale multi-channel roll-outs. It will require travel internationally to clients and high end art fairs. The successful candidate will be the voice of the software and 3D teams, and will work closely as a liaison with the Director and also the design/production teams. The project manager is responsible for the entire, end to end delivery of a project and will need to understand the various teams and their capabilities.
The role requires extensive experience in different hardware capabilities and software languages, and will involve access to considerable R&D budget. Although the role is primarily a management role, a hands-on approach will be required. This will encompass responsibility for QA, the logical design of systems and documentation. As part of the management responsibility this may also include overseeing performance reviews, training and development and growing the team.
An ideal candidate would have experience of managing a busy team within an interactive media agency, an events agency, a game design company, or similar.
• Minimum 5 years as a software developer
• Experience of managing software teams.
• Strong and proven understanding in several of the following;
• C++ / C# development (essential)
• Unity (essential)
• openFrameworks (beneficial)
• Open GL (beneficial)
• Kinect, Depth Sensors, proximity sensors, Arduino, etc (beneficial)
• 3d Studio Max, Cinema 4d, After Effects, etc (beneficial)
• GLSL/HLSL Shaders (optional)
• VVVV / MaxMSP (optional)
• Able to manage several projects at once, thrive on challenges, delivering to tight client deadlines.
• Must be able to interact professionally with high net worth individuals and high end clients.
• Negotiate and prioritise tasks across multiple projects
• Track project progress from beginning to end
• Identify and manage issues, risks, dependencies and constraints.
• Communicate project progress key issues and risks.
• Understand and maintain project budgets
• Experience of implementing organisational change
How To Apply:
• The position is available now and based on site at our West London studio.
• Salary to be determined based on experience. Standard job benefits/terms will apply.
• To apply please email your CV, portfolio and cover letter to: email@example.com with ‘Technical Lead’ and your name in the subject line. Failure to do so may result in your application being lost.
• You must visit our website in advance and understand the scope of work we undertake. In your cover email please elaborate on your experience working in C++/C# and any other development environments.
• We will arrange interviews with a number of applicants at our London studio.
• This job qualifies for our company pension scheme.
• Please visit our website for information on Cinimod Studio: www.cinimodstudio.com