Company: zigzag GmbH
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
zigzag is an international design studio specialized in user experience. With user research, interaction and visual design as well as prototyping and development, we support each stage in innovative software development. Our goal is to create valuable and emotional experiences for users and we are working with Fortune 500 companies and start-ups across very diverse industries. Besides client works, we also love to create our own ideas and products like the photo app Posteroid or the Chrome extension Tablé. Currently, we are looking for a permanent Technologist II, being equipped with excellent skills in iOS.
RESPONSIBILITY – What you will do
– You will participate in technology platform research and experimentation, prototyping and development, as well as ideation within the creative process for designing user experiences in software.
– You collaborate closely with our creative team to express design in the form of interactive prototypes, user experience simulations, technical proof-of-concepts, and UI/presentation layer components and templates as reference material for design validation and the software development process.
– You will participate in software development projects, working in an agile fashion in close collaboration with the design team to bring award winning digital products to life and into the market.
SKILLS – What you must have
– 3 or more years of professional experience in collaboratively designing, prototyping and developing user interfaces, UX concepts, and/or software applications on diverse technology platforms
– A strong understanding of mobile development in iOS
– An eye and appreciation for state of the art digital design
– Proactive team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
– Willingness and drive to learn new platforms and technologies
– Bachelor’s or Master‘s degree in software development, engineering, or a creative discipline
BENEFITS – What we offer
– Building your skills within a team of multidisciplinary and international professionals
– Challenging projects for global clients in a surrounding without hierarchies and restraints
– Opportunity to pursue your interests and to implement own ideas
– Competitive salary, performance-based bonus and corporate pension plan
– Financial support and paid leave for further education and training
– Support with work permit and relocation
– Regular team events
– Free drinks, coffee, sweets, and fruit
How To Apply:
If this sounds like you, send us an e-mail along with your CV to
If you have any questions, please don‘t hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Phone: +49 711 504 547 12