We were lucky enough to receive an additional copy of the english version of “Generative Design” – A Computational Design Guidebook. This beautifully designed and lavish showcase of key projects and practitioners from the last decade, including code examples and hyper-detailed series of thematic, annotated and illustrated Processing sketches, could be yours to own.
All you have to do is leave a comment below and we’ll pick one lucky winner by random next Wednesday (30th January).
Rules and information
1. Postage and Packing included.
2. Competition is open to CAN members only but you must be over 18 years of age. There will be a total of ONE winner for this competition.
3. Winner will be selected by random.
4. Winner will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their full name and postal address. If they wish to pass on the book to another person, we will need their name and postal address. If the winner does not respond by the following Wednesday (30th January) we will pick another winner.
5. Only one entry (comments) per person otherwise you will be disqualified / your comment deleted.
UPDATE: 30th Jan – Random picked comment no 22 - Edson Pavoni. Contest now closed.