We have 3 copies of “Nature of Code” by Daniel Shiffman – Natural systems using Processing to give away to CAN members. This wonderful book by Daniel Shiffman takes phenomena that naturally occur in our physical world and shows you how to simulate them with code. Nature of Code picks up where Daniel’s last book Learning Processing leaves off, demonstrating more advanced programming techniques with Processing that focus on algorithms and simulation.
All you have to do is leave a comment below and we’ll pick THREE lucky winners by random next Wednesday (27th February).
Rules and information
1. Postage and Packing included.
2. Competition is open to CAN members only but you must be over 18 years of age. There will be a total of THREE winner for this competition.
3. Winners will be selected by random.
4. Winners will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their full name and postal address. If they wish to pass on the book to another person, we will need their name and postal address. If the winner does not respond by the following Wednesday (6th March) we will pick another winner.
5. Only one entry (comments) per person otherwise you will be disqualified / your comments deleted.
UPDATE: 27th Feb – Random picked comment no 11-Colin Roache, 62-ivaylopg and 52-Raphaël de Courville. Contest now closed.
Posted on: 21/02/2013
Posted in: Members