Presented by 3M with support provided by Accenture, Minneapolis Institute of Art is calling for submissions for Art and Technology Award which includes $25,000 in prize money and an additional $25,000 in development support, connections to industry expertise, resources and more.
Calling all creative thinkers, developers, designers, makers, and more! Have a great idea about how art and technology can intersect? Want to help Mia break new ground and shatter some stuffy old rules? Let your imagination loose and make your mark.
Their jury panel of is looking for innovative, out-of-the box concepts that will inspire, connect, and engage museum audiences—young and old alike. Submit one, or several ideas.
- Innovative and creative. We’re looking for something that’s never been done before.
- Engaging to the user throughout their museum experience.
- Accessible to all audiences, including those historically underserved.
- Multifaceted, offering deep audience engagement via digital platforms, interfaces, tools, experiences, etc.
- Impressive, impactful, offer ample “wow factor,” or hold a pleasant surprise.
- Feasible and reflect practical needs for implementation.
Currently accepting entries.
Winners will be announced later this year.