Sonaur is an ambient toy for Android created by Miles Peyton using Processing and PureData. It lays somewhere between an ecosystem and a musical instrument.
Sorry, this is Members Only content. Please Log-in.
Join us today by becoming a Member.
- Archive: More than 3,500 project profiles, scores of essays, interviews and reviews.
- Publish: Post your projects, events, announcements.
- No Ads: No advertisements, miners, banners.
- Education: Tutorials (beginners and advanced) with code examples, downloads.
- Jobs Archive: Find employers who have recruited here in the past (over 800 jobs).
- Discounts: Special offers and giveaways (events, books and media).
Become a Member
Miles has used Processing and Box2D to create an augmented projection on the keyboard. As the user types, the “fleas” swarm around the pressed key, avoiding the letters and moving onto the next.
2 thoughts on “Sonaur [Android, Processing]”