Open Tables is a software application and a spatial environment, which researches and facilitates collaborative working between individuals and groups. Built using MaxMSP (physical interfaces) and Ruby on Rails (WebApp) the software behaves like a news aggregator of articles related to a specific topic. The Open Tables team manages topics and RSS feeds related to that topic. Users than navigate the content and mark items relevant or rejected depending whether that particular article relates to the topic. Currently, Open Tables is hosting 5 topics: Sustainability in Education, Researching Recycling, Global Networks and Interactive Everyday, Collaborative Working Environments and most recent work by students of architecture at University of Greenwich in London;Â Social Enterprise and Ecological Networks in the liberty of Norton Folgate.
Sorry, this is Members Only content. Please Log-in.
Join us today by becoming a Member.
- Archive: More than 3,500 project profiles, scores of essays, interviews and reviews.
- Publish: Post your projects, events, announcements.
- No Ads: No advertisements, miners, banners.
- Education: Tutorials (beginners and advanced) with code examples, downloads.
- Jobs Archive: Find employers who have recruited here in the past (over 800 jobs).
- Discounts: Special offers and giveaways (events, books and media).
Become a Member