Created by Christopher Warnow, Phénomène is a promotional film for a collection by fashion designer Laura Reuss. 3D scenes are programmed in Java using Toxiclibs Physics developed by Karsten “toxi” Schmidt and rendered using the Sunflow Library.
Sorry, this is Members Only content. Please Log-in.
Join us today by becoming a Member.
- Archive: More than 3,500 project profiles, scores of essays, interviews and reviews.
- Publish: Post your projects, events, announcements.
- No Ads: No advertisements, miners, banners.
- Education: Tutorials (beginners and advanced) with code examples, downloads.
- Jobs Archive: Find employers who have recruited here in the past (over 800 jobs).
- Discounts: Special offers and giveaways (events, books and media).
Become a Member
3 thoughts on “Phénomène [Java]”