Company: Artificial Rome GmbH
Category: Art Director
Artificial Rome develops it’s projects always to the limit of what is technically possible. The ambition to create something new makes the work exciting, but also often nerve-wracking. For our work on XR Projects, WebGL and spatial installations we are looking for a curious Junior UI Designer that enriches our team.
● Plan and implement new designs in collaboration with our design lead.
● Test for intuitivity and experience.
● Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
● Support in the ideation and design process of new biz opportunities.
● Cooperation with 3D Designer and Development.
● Develop Storyboards und User Journeys.
● Quality assurance of work results.
● Create prototypes for new ideas.
● First glimpse of project experience in an agency environment.
● Experience with at least two of the following: App or Website Development, CGI Productions, VR, WebGL, Unity3D, Interactive Installations.
● Experience in Motion Design
● Basic Knowledge of a 3D tool of choice (Cinema4D, Houdini, Blender etc.)
● Curiosity and enthusiasm for new technologies
● An unwavering eye to detail
● Dedication and flexibility under pressure of deadlines, be able to prioritize.
● Excellent communication skills for daily co-operation between the fields of engineering, design, consulting and clients.
● High degree of independence, organizational skills and the ability of problem solving.
● German and English (fluent)
Nice to have (but you will also learn this with us):
● Experience within a smaller Design-Studio (below 30 employees)
● Ability to program in Unity3D
Here’s what we offer:
● Competitive salary based on skills and experience
● You’ll be able to learn from some of the most skilled and passionate talents in the industry.
● 30 days of vacation
How To Apply:
Please send your application by email to email@example.com