Location: New York, NY
Superbright is looking for a freelance Project Manager to join our team to help across multiple projects, ranging from virtual exhibitions for renowned artists to animated TV series.
- 3 years minimum experience with industry-standard cg workflows, working with artists, and content production
- Familiarity with immersive technologies (AR/VR/WEBGL)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan project resources for content production between multiple teams
- Act as a communications centerpoint between creative, production, 3D, and technical team members
- Set up communications with internal teams to set progress and timeline expectations
- Track and organize assets and project deliverables
- Ensure project goals are clearly organized and updated
This is a 3-month freelance position with the possibility to extend the contract beyond the initial term.
Superbright is an award-winning creative technology studio specializing in full stack development of immersive media, ranging from XR experiences to physical computing. Comprised of artists and developers, Superbright works on product development, creates commissioned work, and maintains ongoing residencies to form a holistic perspective on these nascent tools and their future applications. Superbright’s work has been featured in numerous festivals and publications, including the Tribeca Film Festival Virtual Arcade, Sundance New Frontiers, SXSW, Sonar, Panorama, and IDFA, and has worked with clients such as Disney, the New York Times, Condé Nast, National Geographic, Red Bull, and more.
For more information on Superbright and projects visit superbright.me.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume, relevant project links and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.