Location: New York, USA
Superbright is looking for a freelance Project Manager to join our team and work across multiple projects ranging from from 3D art exhibitions to AR and VR. This role will focus primarily on managing the 3D content production pipeline as well as supporting the design team across UX/UI, and serves an integral role in our projects by ensuring high-quality CG and design output.
- 2 years minimum experience with industry-standard cg workflows, working with artists, and content production
- Experience working with technical teams with UX, UI designers and software engineers
- Familiarity with immersive technologies (AR/VR/WEBGL)
- An eye and passion for content quality
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan project resources for content production between multiple teams
- Act as a communications centerpoint between creative, production, 3D, and technical team members
- Set up communications with internal teams to set progress and timeline expectations
- Track and organize assets and project deliverables
- Ensure project goals are clearly organized and updated
This is a 3-month freelance position with the possibility to extend the contract beyond the initial term.
Superbright is an award-winning creative technology studio specializing in full stack development of immersive media, ranging from XR experiences to physical computing. Comprised of artists and developers, Superbright works on product development, creates commissioned work, and maintains ongoing residencies to form a holistic perspective on these nascent tools and their future applications. Superbright’s work has been featured in numerous festivals and publications, including the Tribeca Film Festival Virtual Arcade, Sundance New Frontiers, SXSW, Sonar, Panorama, and IDFA, and has worked with clients such as Disney, the New York Times, Condé Nast, National Geographic, Red Bull, and more.
For more information on Superbright and projects visit superbright.me.
How To Apply:
Please send a note and your CV to email@example.com